The Power of Coaching
The Power of Coaching is a training programme designed to enhance the leadership of teaching and learning through the development and promotion of effective coaching. It consists of 1 full day session and an ‘opt in’ twilight session, covering all aspects of coaching and providing a range of resources to take away.
- Provides opportunities and resources to engage in a range of activities and access theories behind effective coaching practices.
- Provides opportunities to select and develop your individual coaching style and model.
- Links coaching to outstanding leadership, learning and teaching.
- Provides an opportunity to engage in a ‘live’ coaching pro- cess.
- Provides opportunities to develop strategies to work more effectively as a whole school team.
- This programme provides a valuable network opportunity and peer to peer support.
£275 per participant (Includes all resources, refreshments and lunch)
Brooke Weston Teaching School, Corby, Northants, NN18 8LA
|Date and Time||23rd January 2018 from 09:00-16:00|