Teaching School Membership
Many schools that we work with have chosen to become members of the Teaching School Alliance. Becoming a member often provides an even more cost effective way of accessing the training that we offer and offers many additional incentives. If you would like to find out more, please contact us for an informal discussion.
The Brooke Weston Teaching School Alliance have a differentiated membership rate dependent upon the size of the school and costs are calculated according to the number of pupils on roll. This has been carefully calculated to ensure that all schools receive maximum benefit from their partnership with us. As a member, schools receive access to a number of different training programmes across three different bands, which include day courses and longer training programmes.
For 2017/18, membership is a follows:
|Schools up to 800 NOR||£7 per pupil on roll|
|Schools 800-1200 NOR||£6 per pupil on roll|
|Schools over 1200 NOR||£5 per pupil on roll|
Members are entitled to the following number of training placements in each band:
|Band 1||10 places|
|Band 2||5 places|
|Band 3||3 places|
Additional services (included in membership fee)
- Access to subject leader networks
- Opportunities to host Initial Teacher Trainees
- Free mentor training and support for mentors
- Free advice and guidance on all aspects of ITT
- Opportunities for staff from your school to become Specialist Leaders of Education (SLE)
- Access and discounts to a range of NPQ programmes delivered through Inspiring Leaders
- Access to guidance and support with Assessment Only route trainees
- Research and Development opportunities
- Discounted Masters level study in partnership with University of Leicester
Masters Level Study
As part of our longstanding partnership with University of Leicester, we are proud to be able to pass on a Partnership Discount for schools within the Brooke Weston Teaching School Alliance. If you would like to find out more about this, please contact Cristina Taboada-Naya, Director of Teaching School.