Specialist Mental Health TTT (YMCA)
YMCA has been supporting young people in the UK for over 150 years. During the last 30 years it has developed extensive expertise in positive mental wellbeing which builds on its world-leading physical health programmes.
To address the overwhelming tide of negative pressures impacting wellbeing in both pupils/students and teachers, YMCA has developed a series of Train The Trainer programmes to equip staff with the tools they need to help pupils, students and themselves.
- Learn about mental health, how trauma develops and how to support young people with specific needs
- Understand your roles and responsibilities in mental health provision and cascading the training
- Understand how to identify specific needs and risks in the wellbeing of children and young people
- Apply the knowledge to deliver up to 7 teacher awareness training modules in your
- school (including Building Resilience, Anxiety & Depression, Risk Taking Behaviour,
- Self-Harm, Substance Misuse, Body Confidence, and Sexual Health)
- Build confidence in cascading and sourcing further information
- Receive follow-up support, on-going updates, good practice sharing and further advice through the licensing arrangement - plus an understanding of how to access direct clinical interventions for those in most need.
|Dates and times||
Thursday 10th May | Thursday 7th June | Thursday 21st June
9:30 - 16:30
|Venue||Brooke Weston Teaching School Alliance|
|Course cost||£450 per person (+VAT) (50% off additional places)|
|Licensing cost (per school):|
B1=£200; B2=£250; B3=£300; B4=£350
B5=£350; B6=£400; B7=£450; B8=£500
|Additional programme||£150 pp + VAT|
Contact email@example.com for a booking form or call 01733 373187