School to School Support
Our team of National Leaders of Education (NLEs), Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs) and National Leaders of Governance (NLGs) work relentlessly to improve standards across a range of different school contexts.
Providing bespoke support packages for schools, departments or individuals, our team of experts works closely with schools to address priority areas and raise standards. We also support schools to identify appropriate strategies and interventions, sharing our expertise to offer a professional and sensitively delivered programme of support.
If you would like to know more about the support available, please complete our enquiry form here.
You may also be interested in the following school-to-school support packages available:
- Visitors Days - Register your interest to receive an invite to attend one of our Visitor Days, where you will receive an overview of our school improvement initiatives and find out about the benefits of joining our Alliance and working collaboratively in a network of highly effective schools and Academies.
- National or Specialist Leader of Education (NLE/SLE) Support - Typically, NLEs will work with the headteacher or Principal and SLEs will work with middle and/or senior leaders to undertake the following:
- Carry out diagnostic visits.
- Develop action plans, identifying key priorities and SMART targets.
- Provide one-to-one or group support.
- Offer coaching and mentoring support.
- Provide access to resources and training.
The ultimate aim of NLEs and SLEs will always be to contribute significantly to improving the outcomes for children through developing the capacity of peer leaders in other schools.
To register your interest in any of our school-to-school support provisions please contact us directly here.