Gain the safeguarding skills you need in order to better protect children whilst recruiting teaching and non-teaching staff to roles within an educational setting.
- further knowledge/understanding of how 'Safer Recruitment' fits in with wider context of keeping children safe
- further awareness and understanding of offender behaviour
- ability to identify key features of the staff recruitment process that could help to prevent/deter the appointment of unsuitable people
- further understanding of the importance of policy/practice
- further understanding of the importance of making right decisions to minimise the opportunity for abuse and to ensure prompt reporting
- further understanding of the importance of promoting an ongoing culture of vigilance, including a need to review your own policies/practice
Please note: The abuse of children is a sensitive subject. Please be aware that the workshop material could generate difficult feelings for some delegates.
£150 per participant, per session (Band A)
Includes resources, lunch and refreshments
Brooke Weston Teaching School, Corby, Northants, NN18 8LA
09:30 - 15:30
|Book now||Email email@example.com to book your space.|