New to EYFS: Effective Learning and Teaching
Who should attend?
School leaders and Early Years teachers that are new to EYFS.
As a new practitioner to EYFS, this course will provide you with the tools and knowledge to understand what makes effective EYFS practice and ideas to implement in your school.
What will it cover
- Respond to the pressure to use more formal teaching approaches in the Early Years
- Explore the creative potential of continuous provision and children’s self-initiated learning
- Get pupils ‘school ready’ and support transition, without bringing Year 1 approaches into Reception
- Best-practice examples of playfulness and progress
- Manage conflicting advice on what constitutes best practice in the Early Years
£125 + VAT per participant (Band A)
Includes resources, lunch and refreshments
Brooke Weston Teaching School, Corby, Northants, NN18 8LA
09:30 - 15:30
|Book now||Click here to book your space(s).|