Engaging the Disengaged
Developed by an experienced trainer Nina Jackson from Dragonfly Training Ltd, this programme is designed for those with responsibility for managing the quality of teaching in school, SENCO’s and teachers who want to able to ensure that all learners have access to an inclusive learning experience that meets their individual needs.
What will it cover?
- Enable you to meet the diverse needs of children who are disengaged
- Demonstrate how to infuse different learning experiences in the classroom
- Explore analogue and digital experiences that will hook children back into learning
- Provide you with an understanding of why children are disengaged
- Meet the diverse learning needs of all children with SEN
Participants will consider:
- Hooks into learning
- Getting the learning climate right – the differentiated way.
- The use of digital and analogue teaching in the classroom
- Understand that there are hidden behaviours with disaffected learners
- How creativity, awe & wonder can play a leading role in learning.
- Developing effective relationships for and in learning.
£150 per participant, per session (Band A)
Includes resources, lunch and refreshments
Brooke Weston Teaching School, Corby, Northants, NN18 8LA
09:30 - 15:30
Monday 5th February 2018
|Book now||Click here to book your space.|