Courageous Conversations and Holding Others to Account
The ability to have Courageous Conversations is fundamental to effective management and leadership of others. These types of conversations can be difficult without fostering a well-framed approach. This programme supports practitioners to deal with issues confidently and effectively, ultimately leading to a clearer more effective outcome.
Who should attend?
All schools, and academies irrespective of phase, who receive an inspection, particularly those expecting a visit in the coming academic year, should attend this course aimed at headteachers and their most senior staff.
Being well prepared for the inspection is a confidence booster to the school, and if done well, it indicates good management skills to the inspection team.
What will it cover?
This programme provides participants with practical strategies and skills to transform relationships:
- Develop an increased sense of self-awareness
- Defuse aggression with parents, teachers or colleagues
- Recognise triggers and convert to positive action
- Practical ways to manage behaviour that leads to difficult situations
- Embed constructive feedback into work relationships
- Supporting others to improve
£150 + VAT per participant (Band 1 for Alliance Members)
(Includes resources, lunch and refreshments)
Brooke Weston Teaching School, Corby, Northants,
23rd November 2017
|Time||09:30 - 15:30|