Challenging High Prior attainers
This is a practical training session supporting you to understand and address the needs of the most able learners in your school. With thoughtful guidance founded in research and best practice, this programme will provide you with advice and resources for providing challenge for high ability students.
Who would benefit from this course?
This course is suitable for G&T co-ordinators, leaders and anyone involved in supporting high ability students to excel.
What will the session cover?
- The ‘bigger picture’ – your classroom, school, the national context and Ofsted
- Identification of High Ability Students and those with high potential
- The needs of able learners
- Supporting challenge at all levels
- Developing teacher expertise
Brooke Weston Teaching School, Corby, NorthantsNN18 8LA
09:30 - 15:30