Challenging High Ability Learners (Secondary)
This is a series of practical training sessions supporting you to understand and address the needs of the most able learners in your secondary school. With thoughtful guidance founded in research and best practice, this programme will provide you with advice and resources for providing challenge for high ability students.
Who would benefit from this course?
This course is suitable for G&T co-ordinators, subject leaders and anyone involved in supporting high ability students to excel.
What will the sessions cover?
- The ‘bigger picture’ – your classroom, school, the national context and Ofsted
- Identification of High Ability Students and those with high potential
- The needs of able learners
- Supporting challenge at all levels
- Developing teacher expertise
Targeted, subject specific sessions for Computing, Maths, English, MFL, Science and the Everyday Classroom.
£125 per participant, per session (Band A)
Includes resources, lunch and refreshments
Brooke Weston Teaching School, Corby, Northants, NN18 8LA
09:30 - 15:30
Challenging High Ability Learners in...
|Book now||Click here to book your space.|