Challenging High Ability Learners (Primary)
This is a series of practical training sessions supporting you to understand and address the needs of the most able learners in your primary school. With thoughtful guidance founded in research and best practice, this programme will provide you with advice and resources for providing challenge for high ability students.
Who would benefit from this course?
This course is suitable for G&T co-ordinators, leaders and anyone involved in supporting high ability students to excel at primary level.
What will the session cover?
- The ‘bigger picture’ – your classroom, school, the national context and Ofsted
- Identification of High Ability Pupils and those with high potential
- The needs of able learners
- Supporting challenge at all levels
- Developing teacher expertise
£125 per participant, per session (Band A)
Includes resources, lunch and refreshments
Brooke Weston Teaching School, Corby, Northants, NN18 8LA
09:30 - 15:30
Challenging High Ability Learners in...
|Book now||Click here to book your space.|