This programme is aimed at improving standards in the classroom, with a particular focus on evidence-based Quality First Teaching: Pedagogy, Curriculum, Behaviour Management, Evidence-Based Teaching and Learning Strategies and Effective Assessment.
What is the Activating Learning Programme?
The programme is delivered by outstanding practitioners and provides an opportunity to learn and develop in a school context. The programme is interactive and participants will have the opportunity to see outstanding classroom practice in action.
Participants on the programme will learn more about:
- the key concepts underpinning 'good' practice in the classroom
- impact of these concepts on 'good' teaching and learning
- delivering these concepts through consistent practice
- using a range of learning activities, lesson observations, facilitated debriefs and follow-up coaching to support the progress of participants
- self-assessing and auditing their own teaching and using this to deepen their understanding of effective teaching and learning
Support in your school
Each participant will require a mentor from their school to support them in their activities. Mentors should be outstanding practitioners with responsibility or expertise in teaching and learning. Mentors will need to attend the first and last sessions of the programme, provide support for the participants to work back at their own school on the practical school based tasks and monitor progress against individual action plans.
Teachers looking to improve some or all areas of their teaching practice.
£450 per participant or FREE to Alliance members as a Band 3 allocation
Includes resources, lunch and refreshments
Brooke Weston Teaching School, Corby, Northants, NN18 8LA
09:30 - 15:30
|Book now||Contact email@example.com to book your place.|