Developing a Coding Culture in the Primary Classroom
The introduction of computing to the primary classroom has presented schools with many opportunities and challenges. This course is aimed at eliminating any anxiety over programming and provides practical and accessible ways for teachers to develop the coding skills of our youngest learners.
What will it cover
The session includes:
- Structured suggestions for lessons
- Use of Scratch and Bee Bots
- An understanding of Ofsted’s latest outstanding criteria
- Strategies for embedding coding in other areas of the curriculum
- Creative coding ideas
- Ideas to engage all learners
- Techniques to embed new technologies
£125 + VAT per participant OR Band 1 allocation for Alliance Members per session. Includes all resources, refreshments and lunch.
Brooke Weston Teaching School, Corby, Northants, NN18 8LA
09:30 - 15:30
|Dates||30th January 2018|
|Book now||Click here to book your space(s).|